Winter's Moon

Winter's Moon

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tim Leary On Authority

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
 Albert Einstein quotes (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)
Similar Quotes. About: Truth quotes, Enemies quotes, Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAuthority is quite degrading
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteTo punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
 Albert Einstein quotes (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHe who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak.
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes, Reason quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAll authority belongs to the people
 Thomas Jefferson quotes (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThere are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority and control ð your mind and your mouth
Similar Quotes. About: Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe wisest have the most authority
 Plato quotes (Ancient Greek Philosopher He was the world's most influential philosopher. 428 BC-348 BC)
Similar Quotes. About: Wisdom quotes, Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't.
 Bill Cosby quotes (American Actor, Comedian and Producer. b.1937, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
Similar Quotes. About: Love quotes, Authority quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
               Authority 
quotes - next

Dear Readers, please do not assume that you understand anything you read on this blog. (:-)